EstraFlex™ s a proprietary blend of cetylated fatty acids, including cetyl myristate, cetyl myristoleate, cetyl oleate, cetyl palmitoleate, and cetyl palmitate.
Cetyl myristoleate has been shown to improve the mobility of joint.
- Helps manage various joint discomforts
- Improves the flexibility and range of motion of the joint
- EstraFlex™ CMO™ is an all-natural, bovine derived ingredient aimed at promoting joint health, improving its flexibility and mobility and can be either stand-alone or combined with other ingredients.EstraFlex™ CMO is available in different strengths:
- EstraFlex™ CMO™ 20% EFAC Powder
- EstraFlex™ CMO™ 52% EFAC Powder
- EstraFlex™ CMO™ 75% EFAC Waxy Solids
- CMO may help those who look for a safe and effective dietary ingredient used to manage various discomforts caused by joint problems and sports-related injuries.
EstraFlex™ CMO contains various cetylated fatty acids which have health-benefiting properties.
Cetylated fatty acids seem to be safe when taken by mouth, short-term. Side effects have not been reported. But there is not much information available about the safety of long-term use. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, please consult your physician before taking it.
Cetylated myristoleate has been shown to manage various joint discomforts, thereby increasing the mobility of the joint.
Every dietary supplement should be taken after consultation with physicians. It can be suggested you first try each supplement for a week or two separately. Once you feel comfortable with each supplement, you may consider taking them together after consultation with your physician.